Royal Offense 2 Royal Offense 2

This is graphically well done. The music is ok. The problem is once you get some money making upgrades and maxed out Lightning, you're set. You need other upgrades but those two will get you to them.

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

This is like some of the 10 second POS flashes that come in to the portal that have no point except this wastes a lot more time. Its obvious nobody likes it and for good reason. Its just a bunch of whiney text crap.

Super Mechs Super Mechs

Its fun and addictive but my only complaint at this moment is that somehow people are managing to release their drone and get two attacks off, all in one turn. It seems to be a timed-trick.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Went Nowhere Fast

I gave up on this late in the game. It was interesting at first but became SO ANNOYING and MONOTONOUS that I just couldn't do it any more. Art is good. Sound is good. But in the end its a big waste of time with no real value.

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

Good Game, Little Reward

I thoroughly enjoyed playing but the ending is like YouWinGameDoneHaha. What I'm saying is I'd like to see the enemy base explode in to a million pieces and hear my army cheer in victory or something instead of "You won....".

Don't take this as a negative post. Its a really good game. Just trying to give constructive criticism.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Kinda Uncool, Kinda Lol

Short and kinda insensitive but hey, its Newgrounds. And it was funny in kind of a sadistic way. I bet a lotta people don't even realize what this is based on.

IncrediBots 2 IncrediBots 2

More Of The Same

It seems like more of the same of IB1 but its still good because the first one was so good. I don't like the ads or the fact that you need to pay for certain things. You'd think the ads would generate enough revenue and if they don't then maybe this should have been released as a pay only game. Otherwise, I've seen people do one or two things in this game that I haven't figured out yet which keeps me intrigued.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

9 -1 For Paying & -1 For Login

I made it to level 85 but it got so ridiculous that even my backup wizards were like "Screw you guys, I'm goin home".

The paid/login features are stupid but I'm sure a small amount of people will actually pay it and you'll get *something*. It is an addictive game though.

Highway Jumper Highway Jumper

Too Simple/Short

fail and nothing else
Also:
BOO HOO IT'S TOO HARD WAAAH I'M RETARDED

Heh, really though it is rather difficult to jump over more than a few cars in a row. Not very high replay value.

Drop the Bomb (Medals) Drop the Bomb (Medals)

Entertaining

It didn't give me all the medals I was supposed to have earned like "Fallout Shelter". Other than that it is entertaining.